Monday, September 6, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are sinfully delicious!!-Elena




1 3/4 c butter, cold and sliced into pieces
1 1/2 c sugar
2 1/4 c brown sugar packed
4 eggs
2 TBS vanilla
6 C flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 TBS baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 bags milk choc chips

Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Mix dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture. Add choc chips. Chill for 1 hour in fridge. Scoop with small ice cream scoop. Bake at 325 for 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake!! (unless you are cooking for Rick, then go ahead and burn them!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try these! I'm going to make Mom's apple bread tomorrow though so hopefully they will turn out and I'll post that recipe. Maybe with cooler weather coming and the holidays, we'll get more recipes on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I have made the apple bread it didn't turn out. It tastes like oil everytime. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apple bread turned out great! It was really moist and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cookies look just right-my chocolate chip cookies always seem to be too runny or too puffy-i will definitely try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete